Due to a continued growth in workload, we are currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will primarily carry out duties as outlined below:
Site Supervisor Job Duties:
• Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
• Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
• Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
• Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
• Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
• Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
In return we offer good rates of pay, use of a company van, mobile phone, laptop and uniform will be supplied.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a fully comprehensive CV to Kimberley.Adams@parr-group.com